[Interest] QtOpcUa Open62541 encryption

Luís Filipe Salé Borlido luisborlido at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 21:07:06 CET 2022

Hi,

The last test I did I also had to make some changes in some files.
Some notes I have are in the following files (not sure if I added or
changed):

   - qtopcua\src\3rdparty\open62541.pri
      - win32-msvc: LIBS += ws2_32.lib advapi32.lib
      - win32-g++: LIBS += -lws2_32 -ladvapi32

      - qtopcua\config.tests\mbedtls
      - LIBS += -ladvapi32

Then to compile, I usually open "x64 Native Tools Command Prompt for VS
2019" and type the following commands:

   - cd <qtopcua source code>
   - mkdir build
   - cd build
   - set PATH=%PATH%;<path to perl exe>
   - set INCLUDE=%INCLUDE%;<path to openssl lib>\x64\include;<path to
   mbedtls lib>\include
   - set LIB=%LIB%;<path to openssl lib>\x64\lib;<path to mbedtls lib>\lib
   - C:\Qt\5.15.2\msvc2019_64\bin\qmake.exe ..
   - nmake
   - nmake install

But I don't remember If perl is really needed and why; same for the OpenSSL
lib.