[Interest] Qt + Go + Android

Kyle Nusbaum kjn at 9project.net
Sun Oct 9 04:23:20 CEST 2022

I'm currently working on getting Qt with QML working on android through the Go language. I have seen this work on Ubuntu Touch, and I was very impressed with the dev experience. I think https://github.com/nanu-c/qml-go is my best bet, but I'm having trouble getting things compiling. I can provide compiler errors if anyone is interested, but I'm primarily here to ask if anyone knows about some resources on how to make this or something similar work.Having some documentation on what I need to do to get a working APK with Go and Qt would be fantastic. Other working compiling applications or examples would be great too.Thanks in advance for my probably strange request.--Kyle Nusbaum