[Interest] qt_add_qml_module and not embedding QML files

Benjamin B (BBenj) balga.benjamin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 12:13:01 CEST 2022

Hello,

I can't answer your question specifically, but if you're using Qt 6 you may want to look into QQmlEngine::addUrlInterceptor to handle live reloads. I don't think Qt 5 has something equivalent.
You can look for runtimeqml on GitHub for a use of it (disclaimer- I'm the author and while it works for me it was not extensively tested ;-) https://github.com/GIPdA/runtimeqml <https://github.com/GIPdA/runtimeqml> ).

Benjamin