[Interest] Qt 6.5 - The current style does not support customization of this control

Nuno Santos nuno.santos at imaginando.pt
Wed Apr 19 11:25:13 CEST 2023

Hi,

Yesterday I have installed Qt 6.5 to give it a try.

I’m having a lot of this warnings on my customised version of ComboBox. I have already checked the documentation and I still don’t understand what are causing them

qrc:/qml/UIComboBox.qml:50:17: QML Rectangle: The current style does not support customization of this control (property: "background" item: QQuickRectangle(0x60000383f3a0, parent=0x0, geometry=0,0 0x0)). Please customize a non-native style (such as Basic, Fusion, Material, etc). For more information, see: https://doc.qt.io/qt-6/qtquickcontrols2-customize.html#customization-reference

What am I missing?

Thanks!

Regards,

Nuno