[Interest] Qt Quick: no qmake support anymore?

Axel Spoerl axel.spoerl at qt.io
Sat Apr 29 13:53:35 CEST 2023

...that means, Creator has at least one valid Qt Version in Edit->Preferences->Kits->Qt Versions, that

  *   is pointing to a qmake executable,
  *   located in a build tree that has (at least) qtbase, qtshadertools and qtdeclarative compiled / installed?

If all of that is the case, Creator should offer the qmake option for Quick. That's what it does here.

If it still doesn't offer it for you, please file a bugreport. Would be great if it included screenshots of

  *   the respective Qt Version in Creator
  *   toplevel directories in the build tree, or
  *   of the online installer, showing which kits have been installed