[Interest] Qt Creator Survey - Qt Group

Alexey Rusakov ktirf at users.sf.net
Wed Aug 23 20:50:51 CEST 2023

On Wed, 2023-08-23 at 10:13 +0000, Pedro Bessa via Interest wrote:

> Whether you are a Qt Creator user or not, the Qt Group would like to
> hear your thoughts and experiences as an IDE user.
>
> Please take our survey to help us improve Qt Creator's user
> experience:
> https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/qtcreatorsurvey2023

I wonder if your survey is only for professional software developers
or, e.g., open source enthusiasts like me as well? I struggle with the
"Job title" question, to begin with - I could put my actual job title
but it will be rather irrelevant to what I'm doing with Qt Creator. And
it's pretty much the same struggle further down the road. I guess many
KDE folks are in the same boat, so posting on-list.

--
  Alexey Rusakov