[Interest] Application stack traces are not seen using Massif with Qt debug symbols

Ramakanth Kesireddy rama.kesi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 11:09:48 CEST 2023

Yes I am able to get the stack traces for non-Qt applications using g++
like g++ -g -o my_app main.cpp.
However, when I build the Qt application with Qt creator, it
doesnot outputs the application trace.

Do I need to build with qmake config+=debug on command line to generate
application stack trace?
Thanks for your inputs.