[Interest] Mysterious C++/QML compilation bug

Alexander Dyagilev alervdvcw at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 16:26:35 CEST 2023

Please note, that this is not something occasional. I'm able to 100%
reproduce this issue.

I.e. :

1. I modify C++ header (adding some enum value in the middle of the enum).
2. Perform full rebuild of the app.
3. Launch app - it's broken.
4. Make fake modifications in QML files using enum (e.g. insert a space
and then save file).
5. Build and launch app - all is OK.