[Interest] How to draw lines with glow with Qt Quick Scene Graph (custom vertex and material)

Nuno Santos nuno.santos at imaginando.pt
Tue Jun 13 10:44:38 CEST 2023

Hi,

Can anyone point me to some example or tutorial on how to make a custom material to draw a lines with scene graph using a custom vertex shader in order to achieve the glow effect?

I’ve been drawing graphics with Scene Graph but they always look very anti aliased and have that raw and pixelated appearance.

I’ve been trying to googling around for such resource without success.

Maybe someone here can help.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Nuno