[Interest] Ability to pass UIA property to object

Corentin BACQUÉ-CAZENAVE corentin at progaccess.net
Thu Mar 2 18:56:36 CET 2023

Hi,

thanks for the answer. OK, I looked at your comment and it seems to be a
bit difficult to implement. Hopefully this can be implement one day, but
I think there are several other accessibility issues more urgent to fix,
and I hope some of them can be fix as soon :)

By the way, thanks a lot for your work on this subject :)

Corentin : expert certifié 2022 et
<https://www.progaccess.net/Perso/Corentin/Signature.html>Sponsor
<https://github.com/sponsors/nvaccess?sp=CoBC> NVDA, Référent commission
Cécité & Co - Fédé 100% Handinamique <https://www.handinamique.org/>