[Interest] QSslCertificate issues on FreeBSD

Alexey Rochev equeim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 03:00:33 CET 2023

>What about toDer()? The same?

Yes.

I found out that this happens only if I install openssl via pkg. If I don't
do that it uses openssl from the base system and with that tests work (I
didn't know it existed in base so I installed it from pkg).
BTW test binary is linked to openssl (for reasons), while Qt AFAIK loads it
using dlopen. Not sure if it is relevant.
However even with openssl from pkg it still uses the same library when
linking and loading (/usr/local/lib/libcrypto.so.11). At least that's what
link_map::l_name (from dlinfo) says if I dlopen it manually.
I'm not sure what the issue is but I think I just won't install it from pkg
and hope it doesn't get pulled by dependencies.