[Interest] TCP window scale

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue May 23 21:20:19 CEST 2023

On Tuesday, 23 May 2023 10:37:19 PDT Yauheni Pervenenka via Interest wrote:
> In more details I need to get correct progress from my localhost tcp
> server, I mean to get progress when tcp server read data from socket, but
> now I can write 8MB using QTCPSocket to server but server read nothing from
> socket and system ack's every 8192 message

That's not sufficient information.

I actually doubt that what you're asking for will accomplish what you want.
It's very likely you have mis-diagnosed the problem and are therefore asking
for something completely irrelevant.

Very likely, the problem is in your sender, somewhere where you're not
looking. Make sure the event loop is running in the thread that is writing
that 8 MB.