[Interest] No rule to make target. Stop.

Turtle Creek Software support at turtlesoft.com
Wed Nov 29 18:05:34 CET 2023

We deleted build folder, fiddled with settings, and deleted Qt completely a
couple times with fresh installs of Qt 6.6.1 for MacOS.  None of that was
successful.  The fresh installs had problems auto-detecting the correct
kit.  Is that the root of the "no rule to make target" error?

Re-installing Qt 6.5.3 worked OK again.

All previous Qt updates from 5.15 onward went smoothly. 6.6.0 gave similar
errors but we hoped that 6.6.1 would fix them, and just reverted to 6.5.3.

What has changed in kits/build process between 6.5.3 and 6.6.0?  Our setup
is pretty vanilla.

Thanks, Casey McD