[Interest] QEvent::Quit vs. QEvent::Close

Alexander Dyagilev alervdvcw at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 21:10:17 CEST 2023

I would prefer for an additional event to be used when the user triggers
Quit. E.g. something like QEvent::QuitByUser.

For now, it seems I will have to involve some additional ugly logics
(something like setting a global variable).... More code more complexity
for such a simple situation. Not good, IMO.