[Interest] QEvent::Quit vs. QEvent::Close

Volker Hilsheimer volker.hilsheimer at qt.io
Wed Oct 25 11:39:34 CEST 2023

Indeed, you are right. I missed that QCoreApplicationPrivate::quit is virtual and overridden in QGuiApplicationPrivate to go through the QPA layer, which then looks for Qt like any other spontanous event. Created https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-118533

Not a high priority, as you can know when you call QApplication::quit() yourself, I suppose.

Volker