[Interest] qt_add_qml_model() dependency issue

Stefan Seefeld stefan at seefeld.name
Sun Oct 29 00:02:44 CEST 2023

Hello,

I just started using the `at_add_qml_model()` function, where the "backing
target" is a (shared) library. I notice that each time I call `make`, the
target is rebuilt. Specifically, the sequence

```
Running moc --collect-json for target XXX
Automatic QML type registration for target XXX
Consolidate compiler generated dependencies of target XXX
Building CXX object
libs/XXX/CMakeFiles/XXX.dir/xxx_qmltyperegistrations.cpp.o
```
is executed (and thus, everything depending on `XXX` needs to be updated as
well.

Is this a known issue ? I had expected a second call to `make` to do
nothing, as all targets are up to date.

Thanks,