[Interest] qt_add_qml_model() dependency issue

Stefan Seefeld stefan at seefeld.name
Sun Oct 29 16:13:10 CET 2023

Thanks Sze-Howe, that looks indeed like what I'm running into.
Unfortunately, ninja isn't an option for me, so I'll have to wait for the
real fix.

(I assume the fix is or will be contained in the Qt6CoreMacros.cmake file,
so I may be able to just patch that rather than having to upgrade our Qt
version, which is a much more costly operation due to formal code
validation constraints.)

Regards,