[Interest] Android: build:gradle plugin: adjust version depending on Qt version

Alexander Dyagilev alervdvcw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 20:01:29 CET 2024

Hello,

My project released using Qt 6.4.3. In its build.gradle I have this:

classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradle:7.2.1'

But if I try to compile using Qt 6.6.1, I get a lot of errors. To fix them,
I need to change version to 7.4.1. Then it works fine. But... I can't build
using Qt 6.4.3.

Is there a way to somehow set this version (using some macro for example)
so it would  be compatible with both versions of Qt?