[Interest] [Qt 6.6.1 - MacOS] qt.permissions: Could not find permission plugin for QCameraPermission.

Nuno Santos nuno.santos at imaginando.pt
Fri Jun 7 16:44:37 CEST 2024

Hi,

I’m trying to use the new QPermissions API on Qt 6.6.1 on a Mac but I’m having a problem.

Even the app is code signed, has the necessary NSCameraUsageDescription on the Info.plist I always get the following message:

qt.permissions: Could not find permission plugin for QCameraPermission. Please make sure you have included the required usage description in your Info.plist

I’ve looked to the source code and it seems that it tried to load a plugin and this message is only shown when the plugin is not found.

I’ve also checked the qt build to see if the lib was around.

Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Regards

Nuno