[Interest] QtVirtualKeyboard Raspi4 Wayland

Alexander Carôt alexander_carot at gmx.net
Mon Jun 10 08:03:17 CEST 2024

Hello all,

I tried to get QtVirtualKeyboard running on a Raspi4 (Bookworm / Wayland) with a touch screen but it seems to recognize it as a desktop app:

Project ERROR: Could not find feature vkb-desktop.

When I force to run it as non-vkb-desktop it compiles fine but when running the binary it says

"qt.qpa-plugin: Could not find the Qt platform "wayland in "" "

and then complains about numerous non-existing QML files.

Before I start researching/fixing I wonder if QtVirtualKeyboard should with Raspi4/Wayland at all.

Thanks in advance for hints of any kind,
best

Alex

--
http://www.carot.de