[Interest] signing webenginewidgets issue

Hamish Moffatt hamish at risingsoftware.com
Sun Jun 16 12:18:45 CEST 2024

Hmm, I have different entitlements set here, as per
https://forum.qt.io/topic/102212/qtwebengine-signing-issues/20

In short, the QtWebEngineProcess.app Helper within
QtWebEngineCore.framework is signed with
com.apple.security.cs.disable-executable-page-protection true.

Runtime is hard and the application is signed, notarised and packaged
(and signed).

Hamish