[Interest] Qt6 build on Raspi

Alexander Carôt alexander_carot at gmx.net
Fri Mar 8 08:21:01 CET 2024

Hi all,

when compiling qt6 from the current git sources on my Raspi via

cmake --build .

it turn out that the machine freezes after having compiled about 500 sources: The build is stuck and I cannot ssh to the Raspi from another terminal window anymore, however, I can still ping it.

Originally I did a

cmake --build . --parallel 4

and then stepwise decreased the amount of threads to 1, however, it did not make any difference.

Can anyone help with how to resolve ? I don't care about the duration unless it continues to comopletely freeze.

Thanks in advance,
best

Alex

--