[Interest] Qt6 build on Raspi

Maurice Kalinowski Maurice.Kalinowski at qt.io
Sun Mar 10 17:22:21 CET 2024

We are about to provide native arm packages soon, including installer, binaries for the modules, Qt Creator, etc... Actually, you can try these out as well from your Qt Account Download.

Please note, that the latest beta had some very rough edges, which we are fixing until hopefully the 6.7.0 final release.
We're eager to get feedback.

BR,
Maurice