[Interest] HorizontalHeaderView is not able to calculate its items' width?

Alexander Dyagilev alervdvcw at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 11:32:17 CET 2024

Ohh... I was able to fix this issue. It's required:
1) Remove *syncView: tableView* line
2) Add *syncView: horizontalHeader* line to TableView's properties.

So, as far as I understand, it can't sync in the both directions, and
syncView property must be set to an object with the lower expected
dimensions (which is not very good and is not acceptable in all cases).