[JEG] New project for PySide in Jira

Matti Airas matti.p.airas at nokia.com
Mon Feb 20 09:33:21 CET 2012

Hi,

At the moment, it is not possible to report bugs against any of the
PySide components in Jira because no versions have been defined for any
of the components. Also, although Marcelo Lira is marked as the Lead for
the projects in Jira, he wasn't able to add the version numbers.

Could you add the following version numbers to the PySide components:

apiextractor:
0.10.8
0.10.9
0.10.10
HEAD

generatorrunner:
0.6.14
0.6.15
0.6.16
HEAD

shiboken:
1.0.9
1.0.10
1.1.0
HEAD

pyside:
1.0.8
1.0.9
1.1.0
HEAD

Also, would it be possible to provide Marcelo Lira (username setanta)
sufficient permissions to add future version numbers himself?

And while it, could you make Hugo Lima (username hugopl) the default
assignee for the pyside component?

Thanks!

Matti Airas
Former PySide Project Lead