[JEG] hiding dead jira accounts?

jason.mcdonald at nokia.com jason.mcdonald at nokia.com
Mon Jun 11 12:33:07 CEST 2012

> a somewhat consistently appearing issue is dead accounts (usually from
> ex-nokians, but also now-nokians with pretty much dysfunct private
> accounts, and random experiments) showing up in auto-completions now
> that everyone can be assigned to. can we have some sort of blacklist
> group which is excluded from completion? could the existing "account
> disabled" attribute (we have that, and it is diligently used,
> riiiiight?) be used for that?

It would be great if there was an easy way to query for unresolved tasks assigned to dead accounts, because I need to move those tasks elsewhere so that they might progress one day.

As well as disabling accounts when people leave Nokia, do we disable accounts that have not been used for an extended period?  Tasks assigned to those accounts also need to go elsewhere if they're going to progress.

--
Jason