[JEG] Fwd: Re: [Development] Changes to the Jira roles and workflow

marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com
Tue Mar 13 19:42:09 CET 2012

Hi Jira Expert Group,

A whole month has now passed since the last comment was made on this
thread, and I think therefore it is time to take action on the items
mentioned in that thread.

AFAIK there has not been elected a JEG lead, so I was hoping that
someone would step up to that task, and sum up a conclusion on the
initial proposal + corrections/amendments from the discussions on
development at qt-project.org.

Then the next step would be to hand over the final implementation
document to a Nokia representative which would facilitate the
implementation.

So please, can someone on this list take the lead on this?

--
.marius