[Qt-l10n] Tagging/deadline for Qt 4.6.0 and Qt Creator 1.3.0?

Jure Repinc jlp at holodeck1.com
Thu Nov 26 20:04:41 CET 2009

Hi

I hear Qt 4.6.0 and Qt Creator 1.3.0 releases are very near now (first week of
December if I'm not mistaken?). So as I still have some things to finish up and
polish in Slovenian translation I was wondering if tagging or translation
deadline dates for these two versions are known already. It would be nice to
know this so I can better plan my free time and other stuff I still have to do.

Thanks in advance for any info.
Jure "JLP" Repinc

--
Contributor to: