[Qt-l10n] Spanish translators

Diego Schulz dschulz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 23:56:23 CET 2009

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 5:05 AM, Carlos Manuel Duclos Vergara <
carlos.duclos at nokia.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if it was possible for the person(s) who wrote the spanish
> translation to contact me?
> I just want to check if it'd make sense to have multiple spanish
> translations
> since some terms change a lot from country to country.
>
> Cheers!

Carlos,

Just noticed that you haven't specified what translations you are talking
about, and [wrongly] assumed you are talking about QtCreator.

I did the QtCreator (@1.2) spanish tranlations a few months ago, but nothing
of Qt4 itself. Since currently I don't have enough time to spend maintaining
it, I would love to pass the control of qtcreator_es repository (gitorius)
to someone interested.

Cheers,

diego