[Qt-l10n] instructions at QtLocalization

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at nokia.com
Mon Aug 16 13:23:23 CEST 2010

hi,

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 09:10:09AM +0200, ext mvillarino wrote:
> Now, as I'm working on branch * 4.7 I should run "make ts-gl" or "make
> ts-gl_ES" being at qt/ , nevertheless, nothing happens (no target for
> make).

to quote the relevant parts from
http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/pages/QtLocalization :

"You may download[1] daily updated translation files."
[1] http://chaos.troll.no/~buddenha/qt-l10n/

"If a particular file (or all of them) for your language is missing, run
make ts-<part>-untranslated (or make ts-untranslated to get all) and
rename the file(s) accordingly. You will also need to add the files to
translations/translations.pro."