[Qt-l10n] pt_BR translation

Leandro T. C. Melo leandro.melo at nokia.com
Tue Aug 17 17:06:52 CEST 2010

On 8/17/2010 2:16 PM, ext Fernando Boaglio wrote:

> Hi there, =)
>
> I'm responsible for the KDE pt_BR team and I would like to be
> responsible for Qt / QtCreator pt_BR translation.
>
> I'm not a C++ dev, but I work with Java (at least we have OO knowledge
> in common) =P
>
> After I finish emerging my Gentoo installation I will download your
> Git repository and read the guidelines.

Hi.

I did start a translation of Creator a few months ago, but at some point
I left it behind. Please let me know if you want the file so I can send
it to you. It's not up to date but might be useful.

Regards,
Leandro.

--
Leandro T. C. Melo
Software Engineer

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori