[Qt-l10n] Indonesian qt

Dave Mateer dave_mateer at ntm.org
Tue Nov 1 20:24:40 CET 2011

We are releasing a Qt application, and one of our target languages in Indonesian. We translated all of our application strings but then realized there is no qt_id.ts or qt_id.qm.

Before asking our translator to translate those strings we need, we wanted to confirm that there is no Indonesian translation available somewhere else. We didn't find anything on the Qt or KDE sites, but I wasn't entirely confident we were looking in the correct location.

Can you confirm that there is no Indonesian translation for Qt, or if there is, where to find it?

Thanks,

Dave