[Qt-l10n] Permission Request for 'Nokia new strategic direc...'

Albertio Ward albertioward at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 17:47:16 CET 2011

Hello,

I've known you website for ages, strictly speaking from year 2009. I found
interesting your publication "Nokia new strategic direction. What is the
future for Qt? — The Qt Blog" which I googled on
http://blog.qt.nokia.com/2011/02/12/nokia-new-strategic-direction-what-is-the-future-for-qt/ !
I'd love to use it in a project I'm involved with called "Bulgarian FCW
Science", so I'm seeking your permission for translation to Bulgarian
language. "Bulgarian FCW Science" is a freemium-model non-English language
orientated startup with collection of scientific articles, personal notes
etc. in several languages that is collaboratively edited by volunteers from
around the world since 1999. Young and old, students and professors - even
your neighbor could be a volunteer member.

If you agree, we will credit you for your work in the resulting
translation's references by stating that it was based on your work and is
used with your permission, and by mentioning the name of my
project "Bulgarian FCW Science" back to:
http://blog.qt.nokia.com/2011/02/12/nokia-new-strategic-direction-what-is-the-future-for-qt/

Thank you for your time and patience.
I look forward to your response next week.

---
Wishing you the best,
Albertio Ward
Bulgaria