[Localization] Translate Qt-Installer-Framework to french.

Thibaut Cuvelier dourouc05 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 22:01:06 CEST 2013

Hello.

Actually, we are already a French translation team (we only translate Qt
Creator as of now, but we're ready to expand our range ;)). It would be
better if you join us, as we may help you translating (with some words,
proofreading, etc.) — also, when QIF is done, you may help on other
translation projects if you will.

We live at http://www.developpez.net/forums/: create a forum account, send
me your pseudonym (or to qt at redaction-developpez.com), and I'll give you
access to our private forums.

Thibaut Cuvelier

Developpez.com provides free access to all the useful services and
resources needed by IT professionals and decision-makers:
 newsletter, magazine, news, tutorials, articles, FAQs, tests, comparative
reviews, debates, polls, tools, source codes, components, blogs and free
computer-science-related website hosting.

Developpez.com is the largest online community dedicated to French-speaking
IT professionals:
 - More than 220,000 hits per day
 - Two and a half million distinct readers visit www.developpez.com at
least once a month
 - The social network for IT professionals is the most active in its field
with over 5000 messages a day
 - The largest editorial team with over 1000 authors
 - 230,000 subscribers to our weekly newsletter

Hello,