[Localization] Finnish translation now in Gerrit

Lasse Liehu lasse.liehu at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 20:26:04 CEST 2014

Hi,

earlier on this list I sent an email about starting Finnish translation.

Now the first set of translations imported from KDE are in Gerrit[1]
and the last set containing qtdeclarative and qtxmlpatterns will soon
follow.

We (at least me and Aki Koskinen) are currently aiming to have a full
translation of the libraries in Qt 5.3, at least for the most
user-visible messages.

Cross-posting for the last time to find other possibly interested people.

[1]: https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,82180

Cheers,
Lasse