[Localization] Qt5.3 string freeze

Rūdolfs Mazurs rudolfs.mazurs at gmail.com
Mon May 5 20:32:32 CEST 2014

Hi all

C , 2014.04.10. 06:29 +0000, Heikkinen Jani rakstīja:
> As informed last week string freeze is now in effect. Please, no
> changes to translatable strings from this point, unless approved by
> the documentation team.

I have translated some files for QT 5.3, made account on
codereview.qt-project.org and bugreports.qt-project.org (gave public
key), cloned the QT5 repositories, added and commited the translations
on stable branch, BUT I am not sure how exactly I should push the
changes to gerrit. I tried

git push ssh://rudolfs@codereview.qt-project.org:29418/qt/qtbase
stable:refs/for/stable

but it failed. What is the correct push command?

--
Rūdolfs Mazurs <rudolfs.mazurs at gmail.com>