[Localization] Catalan translation for Qt

Josep Ma. Ferrer txemaq at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 11:03:27 CEST 2014

Hello,

	I'm starting to translate Qt into Catalan (ca). To aviod duplicate work,
I had searched for any similar initiative, but I couldn't find any. If you are
working in this translation, please let me know.

	There is a translation of Qt 4 in KDE. I wish to import that translation
and then continue translating Qt 5.3. Prior to this importation, I will
contact with all Catalan translators of Qt in KDE for their agreement.

	Is it OK to translate Qt 5.3, or is it better translate Qt 5.4?

	Best regards,

	Josep Ma. Ferrer
	From KDE Catalan team