[Localization] Catalan translation for Qt

Josep Ma. Ferrer txemaq at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 19:37:48 CEST 2014

El 15-09-14, a les 11:51, Oswald va escriure:
> On Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 11:03:27AM +0200, Josep Ma. Ferrer wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > 	I'm starting to translate Qt into Catalan (ca). To aviod duplicate work,
> >
> > I had searched for any similar initiative, but I couldn't find any. If
> > you are working in this translation, please let me know.
>
> i thought i've discussed this with somebody at some point, but i can't
> find any trace of it, so i'm assuming there is no ongoing initiative.
>
> > 	There is a translation of Qt 4 in KDE. I wish to import that translation
> >
> > and then continue translating Qt 5.3. Prior to this importation, I will
> > contact with all Catalan translators of Qt in KDE for their agreement.
> >
> > 	Is it OK to translate Qt 5.3, or is it better translate Qt 5.4?
>
> 5.3 is just fine. of course, you'd need to do 5.4 right afterwards to
> maximize usefulness to users.
> [...]

Hi,

	We, the Catalan KDE team, have translated Qt 5.3 to Catalan. We've put
the translations on github for your revision:

https://github.com/qtproject/qttranslations

	We read that this was enough on some mailing list. Or do we need to pull
the translations via Gerrit?

	Thanks in advance,

	Josep Ma. Ferrer