[Localization] Qt IFW String Freeze

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at theqtcompany.com
Mon Jan 26 13:58:32 CET 2015

Hi,

We're nearing the release of a new major version of the Qt Installer Framework (2.0), and are in string freeze. Any help to translate it is appreciated  :)

The Qt Installer Framework is used to build online and offline installers for Qt itself, but is also used for some other projects. It's itself written in Qt , so the usual translation setup with .ts / .qm file is in place. We have contributions so far for de, ja, fr, ru (though ru needs an update). We still have a 'zh_CN.ts' translation, but it's pretty out of date by now, so we might have to drop it.

Kind Regards

Kai

--------
Kai Köhne, Senior Software Engineer | The Qt Company

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Tuula Haataja Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 144331 B

Email: kai.koehne at theqtcompany.com | Mobile: + 49 151 55155601 | Phone: +49 30 63 92 3255 www.qt.io |Qt Blog: http://blog.qt.digia.com/ | Twitter: @QtbyDigia, @Qtproject | Facebook: www.facebook.com/qt