[Localization] Qt Hungarian Localization

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at qt.io
Tue Aug 2 09:30:48 CEST 2016

On Mon, Aug 01, 2016 at 10:11:58PM +0200, Balázs Meskó wrote:
> We would like to maintain the Hungarian localization of qt.

excellent

> However I could not find the information on how exactly we should do
> it. I have a couple of questions in mind:
>
>    - What is the process, is there a guide for this somewhere?

only what probably guided you to this list -
https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Localization
the wiki is full of links to other relevant pages.

>    - How can we stay up to date with the translations in the future
>    releases?

the wiki links to a site with updated templates.
(and sometimes that site is even not broken. currently, the
qtquickcontrols templates are botched. *cough*)

>    - Is there any way we can contribute without unneccessarily tackling
>    with the source repository?

that's also mentioned in the wiki, but you *really* should prefer the usual
contribution process.