[Localization] polish translation of "return"

Grzegorz Kuchta gkuchta87 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 13:05:12 CET 2016

Hi
I've recently involved in translation of project based on Qt. One of
shortcuts in there contains "Return" key. Translation os this shortcut is
absolutely misleading, because "Return" was translated as "Powrót" what
means rather "return home" than name of one of keyboard keys. I've never
heard anyone using "Powrót" as key name, we always use "Enter" instead. As
I couldn't find that translation, project's author sent me back to Qt
translations, and indeed in qt_pl.ts I've found that translation of
"Return". There's also "QShortcut" added, so if this refers only to a key,
I suggest changing that translation to "Enter".

best regards
Grzegorz Kuchta