[Localization] String freeze exception for Qt Creator 4.4?

Tobias Hunger Tobias.Hunger at qt.io
Thu Aug 3 13:05:19 CEST 2017

Hello translators!

I currently have two patches in review for Qt Creator 4.4 that include string changes:

 * https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/201511/ -- Removes <Source Directory> nodes from the project tree
 * https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/201528/ -- Adds a option to hide empty directories from the project tree

I am sorry for being late with these patches -- I had thought I would not need to change strings in the attempt to make the cmake project tree nicer.

Since the cmake project tree being too noisy is the main complaint raised about cmake support nowadays, I would still like to include them into 4.4: They make a big difference.

Does somebody object to having these patches in 4.4? Then I'll push them to master instead.

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer | The Qt Company
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho. Sitz der