[Localization] Localization templates out of date?

Aki Koskinen qt at akikoskinen.info
Sun Dec 2 13:34:02 CET 2018

Hi

I'm in the process of updating the Qt 5.12 translations for Finnish. I
download the templates from [1] and then translate the missing strings.
But now it seems to me, that these templates (for 5.12) are quite old.
For example, there is this new string to be translated:

<context>
     <name>QDtls</name>
     <message>
         <source>Not in VerificationError state, nothing to abort</source>
         <translation type="unfinished"></translation>
     </message>

But that string has been changed a long time ago already [2].

Do I end up translating outdated strings, if I use the templates from
[1]? What should I do?

[1] http://l10n-files.qt.io/l10n-files/
[2]
http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtbase.git/commit/?id=b58da27aef4868ebadc14bab714675e72e82ee2a