[Localization] Remove some strings from Creator

Robert Löhning robert.loehning at qt.io
Tue Mar 6 14:57:17 CET 2018

Hi everybody,

Eike and Leena allowed me to remove some strings from Qt Creator 4.6
still after the string freeze:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/222035

You might want to remove them from your translations as well. Sorry for
any inconvenience.

Cheers,
Robert

(If you'd like to contact me, please write to me directly because I
didn't subscribe to this list.)

--
   Robert Löhning, Software Engineer - The Qt Company GmbH
   Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho