[Localization] Localization templates out of date?

Aki Koskinen qt at akikoskinen.info
Fri Feb 22 10:36:51 CET 2019

I don't think the templates are uptodate now either (I haven't checked
them since the last time, so I can't say if they were OK sometime in
between). For example, now the whole QCupsPrinterSupport and QDtls
contexts are missing from qtbase_fi.ts, but I don't think these have
been removed from the code base.

This is the situation with the 5.12 templates. From the Qt dev templates
the above mentioned missing parts can be found.

What's up?

Aki