[Localization] Qt Creator 4.10 is entering string freeze tonight

Riitta-Leena Miettinen Riitta-Leena.Miettinen at qt.io
Wed Jul 3 09:21:54 CEST 2019

Hello,

As announced on the qt-creator list last week, the Qt Creator 4.10 branch is entering string freeze tonight at 24:00 UTC. If you still have changes pending that touch any strings marked translatable, please get them reviewed and submitted today. As of tomorrow, all changes to translatable strings will need to go to the master branch.

This means that it should be possible for translators to start your work tomorrow.

Thank you for translating Qt Creator and Qt!

Cheers,

Leena