[Localization] Helping on French translation

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 18:57:25 CET 2022

Hi,
If it is not the best list to discuss it, please reroute me.
I'm trying to push following the documentation. I have created my local
branch "feature/french_translation", did my commit and:
git push gerrit HEAD:refs/for/5.15
Enumerating objects: 21, done.
Counting objects: 100% (21/21), done.
Delta compression using up to 4 threads
Compressing objects: 100% (11/11), done.
Writing objects: 100% (11/11), 19.05 KiB | 3.17 MiB/s, done.
Total 11 (delta 10), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 0
remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (10/10)
remote: error: branch refs/for/5.15:
remote: You need 'Create Change' rights to upload code review requests.

remote: Verify that you are pushing to the right branch.
remote: User: ********
remote: Contact an administrator to fix the permissions
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
To ssh://codereview.qt-project.org:29418/qt/qttranslations.git
 ! [remote rejected] HEAD -> refs/for/5.15 (prohibited by Gerrit: not
permitted: create change on refs/heads/5.15)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://
codereview.qt-project.org:29418/qt/qttranslations.git'

Who am I supposed to ask for access?

Thanks,

Johnny