[Localization] Is there support for Albanian language (sq)

Agron Selimaj as9902613 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 17:16:07 CEST 2023

Hello team,

I am the team lead of the Albanian translation team for KDE and I have come
across some items that I couldn't find the .po file on the KDE side, so it
led me to the Qt framework. I am missing some fundamental things such as
OK/Cancel buttons.

On the other hand I noticed that when you checkout the Qt6 source code, the
Qt6-translations submodule didn't contain any Albanian language (sq)
packages. This led me to believe that we have to start the process of
adding a new language to Qt. Can someone confirm this is the case for
Albanian language (sq)?

By the way, professionally I am a software programmer coding exclusively in
Qt with C++ for Yocto, KDE and Cloud servers for the last 15 years.

Thanks,
//Agron