[Localization] Dear Qt Team, I would like to contribute the translation of "Chinese (Taiwan)" to Qt/QtCreator.

Haowei Hsu hwhsu1231 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 11:37:58 CET 2023

Thank you for your information.

So I should commit the change of qtcreator_zh_TW.ts
<https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt-creator/qt-creator.git/tree/share/qtcreator/translations/qtcreator_zh_TW.ts?h=10.0>
by
Gerrit directly instead of using Transifex
<https://explore.transifex.com/qtproject/>, right?

---
Haowei Hsu

Eike Ziller <Eike.Ziller at qt.io> 於 2023年2月10日 週五 下午6:00寫道: