[Localization] Dear Qt Team, I would like to contribute the translation of "Chinese (Taiwan)" to Qt/QtCreator.

Haowei Hsu hwhsu1231 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 14:10:23 CET 2023

Execuse me. There is a kind of silly question that I want to ask:

What are the *"differences"* or *"relations"* between the following two
repos of qt-creator?

   - https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt-creator/qt-creator.git/
   -
   https://codereview.qt-project.org/gitweb?p=qt-creator%2Fqt-creator.git;a=summary

It seems that we can git clone the source codes from both of them, right?

---
Haowei Hsu

Oswald Buddenhagen <oswald.buddenhagen at gmx.de> 於 2023年2月13日 週一 下午10:20寫道: